Super Angel News Update
The Super Angel Juicer is gaining in popularity and is quickly coming to be recognized as the best juicer on the market. Unfortunately, due to this success, there is some misinformation about our product which you might have seen that we would like to address and correct. Since the shocking revelations in the mass media about the toxicity of BPA plastics, consumers are starting to seek stainless steel juicers. As a result, plastic twin-gear juicers are gradually receding from consumers’ interest.
Because the Super Angel juicer has unparalleled superior quality and performance when compared to plastic twin-gear juicers, the plastic twin gear juicers are gradually losing market share to stainless steel juicers such as the Super Angel Juicer. The Stainless steel twin gear juicers are only available from Super Angel Juicers and the plastic twin gear juicers simply cannot compete with stainless-steel juicers in terms of nutrition, juice quality, amount of juice, ease of cleaning, removal of harmful chemicals as well as the technology and durability of our heavy-duty construction.
< Important ! - Your Juicing for Marrow Extraction >
In order to get the best results with the Super Angel Juicer, Do insert a small amount of food into the feeding chute, never a whole bunch of food at once. When you insert a small amount of food when juicing, the food can be crushed and ground efficiently by and between two rotating gears. So, two rotating gears can crush cellulose fibers, breaking up the cells in vegetables and fruits, extracting the nutrients locked inside such as minerals, vitamins, enzymes, amino acids and complex carbohydrates.
Whereas, if you insert a lot of food into the feeding chute, the two rotating gears will not be able to break up the individual fiber cells and fail to extract the nutrients hidden deep inside. Also, since the motor runs slowly at only 82 rpm, the twin gears can't grab too much food at a time. Instead, you should insert food little by little into the feeding chute. This is the reason why the feeding chute is small in diameter. You should also cut some food into appropriate sizes so as to fit into the feeding chute.
< New Automatic Cooling & Safety systems >
In order to prevent any possible malfunctions and overheating caused by an increase of internal temperatures within the juicer, the overheat protection system has been reinforced.
1. When the internal temperature of the juicer rises above 158 F, a short beep will sound, the motor will stop running and the power indicator light will start blinking. While the cooling fan is working to drop the juicer's internal temperature, the motor will not operate.
2. When the internal temperature drops below 140 F, the power indicator will light up again with a short beep sound and you will be able to use the juicer again.
3. When the power switch is turned on and the internal temperature of the juicer is still 158 F or higher, the juicer will not operate and above 1. and 2. will proceed. In that case, please wait until the temperature drops back down to normal.
4. In order to extend the life span of your juicer, we recommend that you give it 15 to 25 minutes of rest per every 30 minutes of operation. Cooling time may vary depending on the temperature of the location you are juicin
< Safety Tips for New Control Board >
To extend the life of the main control board (PCB) of your juicer, please follow these tips:
1. Before pressing the REVERSE button while juicing, please press the STOP button first. When going back to juicing, please press the STOP button again before pressing the START button.
2. Make sure not to plug the power cord into a shared outlet. Use one socket for one appliance.
3. Securely plug or connect the power cord all the way back into the power connector of juicer or electrical wall outlet respectively.
4. Let the fan run for at least 20 minutes after juicing to allow your juicer to cool down.
- SAFETY SYSTEMS - Safety systems have been reinforced !
- OVERHEAT PROTECTION - In order to prevent any possible malfunctions and overheating caused by an increase of internal temperatures within the juicer, the overheat protection system has been reinforced/
- INTERNAL TEMPERATURE - When the internal temperature of the juicer rises above 158 F, a short beep will sound, the motor will stop running and the power indicator light will start blinking. While the cooling fan is working to drop the juicer’s internal temperature, the motor will not operate.
- RE-START MOTOR - When the internal temperature drops below 140 F, the power indicator will light up again with a short beep sound and you will be able to use the juicer again.
- TEMPERATURE DROP - When the power switch is turned on and the internal temperature of the juicer is still 158 F or higher, the juicer will not operate and above steps will proceed. In that case, please wait until the temperature drops back down to normal.
- COOLING TIME - In order to expand the life span of your juicer, we recommend that you give it 15 to 25 minutes of rest per every 30 minutes of operation. Cooling time may vary depending on the temperature of the location you are juicing.
- MAIN POWER SWITCH - Please leave the main power switch (red rocker) “on” for 15 to 25 minutes after juicing to drop the temperature inside the juicer.
- FEEDING LESS FOOD - To break up the individual fiber cells, a small amount of food should be fed into the feeding chute in all circumstances. Feed again after the remaining food inside of the feeding chute has been completely crushed down and has gone through the twin gears.
- SAFETY SENSOR - In order to avoid damaging the magnetic sensor (located at the bottom of the screen housing), do not submerge the sensor area of extracting housing in water.
- EMPTY AUGERS - Please do not let the twin gears idle for extended periods of time without food in the feeding chute.
- MOTOR START - The motor doesn't run without attaching the extracting(screen) housing to the motor base unit. The motor runs after the extracting housing is assembled to the motor base unit and the clamp is locked.
- MOTOR SHAFT CLEANING - Right after juicing, please clean the surrounding area(white bushing) of motor shaft by gently spraying water. When spraying water to the surrounding area of motor shaft, please lift the back of the juicer(bottom part) slightly so that water doesn’t get into the inside of white bushing. Do not rub the white bushing of motor shaft with either brush or towel. Simply dry up remaining water on the white bushing by gently tapping with soft towel.
- CLEANING THE CLOGGED HOLES OF SCREEN - Please soak the screen area(only screen portion, not the sensor area of extracting housing) in a mixture of baking soda and water (ratio - baking soda powder/water : 2 to 8) overnight. This loosens the scaling and much of it can be brushed off by bristle. For better results, please spray extra baking soda powder on the surface of screen while brushing by bristle. Please note that you should not soak the sensor area of screen housing in water under any circumstances. Please check the holes of screen to see if they are clogged by calcium/mineral deposit from produce. Clogged holes cause the yield ratio(amount of juice) to drop. You can check the holes under light.